Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It truly is the little things in life that remind you how fortunate you are...

"For me????"




She's so happy!!!!








Over the past few weeks we have received an enormous amount of love, support and encouragement and I am feeling much better than I had been and I must say that it is mostly due to the fact that I am surrounded by such amazing people!!! I could spend hours thanking each and every person individually as if I had won an Oscar and this blog would never end but I have to send a special thank you to our dear friends Eliot and Katie for sending Elliah a beautiful card and two very special gifts.


It is very rare to actually receive mail these days and I cannot tell you how excited Liah was to open her little package which contained an Owl (Elliah's spirit animal) whistle and a beautiful bracelet that was handmade by her dear friend Eliot. It simply melted my heart to see her beam with joy, Liah LOVES jewelry as much as I do and the girl loves to accessorize like nobody's business so this was a perfect addition to her "pretty collection of lovely jewels" (her words).


I was truly inspired by Katie and Eliot's token of love and last night when Elliah and I went on a nightime bikeride I was explaining to her how Mommy use to have pen pals when she was in school and Liah said that she wanted to have a pen pal cousin too. I know that most of us are busy and we are inundated with things to do but if anyone is willing to be Elliah's pen pal let me know, it truly is so fun to receive things in the mail that does not mention the words "Pay to the order of"!!!!!


Much love to each and everyone of you and thank you for following us on our journey of trials, tribulations, triumphs and love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenessa, Just saw that you posted this blog on your Fb page and wanted to check it out. I would love to Liah's penpal! :)-- Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete